From Manila, take South Luzon Expressway until the very end where it connects to Star Tollway, enter Star Tollway.
Exit at Ibaan/San Jose.
Right after paying at the tollgate, follow the sign to Ibaan (turn left).
When you see the sign “alternate route to Lipa”, turn left into that narrow road.
At the end of that short narrow road, turn right.
You will see Petron gas station on your left and a yellow outpost.
Turn left on that corner of Petron and the outpost.
Keep going through Rosario and on to San Juan (don’t enter Batangas Race Circuit) until you see the San Juan municipio.
Turn right at that corner. You will see many resort signs. This is the road to Laiya.
Returning to Manila from Ibaan
- From San Juan municipio, keep going and turn left at the first fork you see (this goes to Rosario while other road goes to Padre Garcia).
- Stay on the main road and when you come to a fork with the yellow outpost, turn right. (Landmark: Petron gas station.)
- Turn left immediately at the first corner (you’ll see “alternate route.” sign).
- Turn right at the end of that narrow road.
- When you reach Star Tollway, follow all signs to Manila.
Directions to Sigayan Bay Via Public Transportation
Take a bus from Manila to Lipa City via CALABARZON
Get off at Bus Terminal near McDonalds
Look for van terminal
Take a van bound for San Juan Via Padre Garcia
Get off at San Juan Town Market, look for Manalo’s Mini Mart
Take a 21-22 km jeepney ride to Brgy. Aplaya, which SBBR is located.
Your home away from home.
Dine in our cozy restaurant, enjoy a boating trip with the gang, ride the speed boat if you are feeling a little more adventourous, and sing to your heart’s content with our videoke. This is your home today.
Sigayan Bay Beach Resort
Brgy. Laiya Aplaya, San Juan Batangas
Send Us A Message!
Need to inquire about something? Feel free to send us a message by filling out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible!
Copyright © 2023. Sigayan Bay Beach Resort