P100.00/head entrance fee
- Please shower first before entering the pool.
- Proper/appropriate swimming attire must be worn.
- NO DIVING.
- Be careful, running and rough plays are prohibited in and around the pool.
- No peeing in the pool, please use our bathroom.
- No yelling or screaming.
- All children under the age of 12 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- Think safety, bringing of glassware, eating, drinking, smoking and soaping are not allowed within the pool area.
- No spitting, blowing of nose in the pool.
- No swallowing of pool water.
- Persons under the influence of liquor/drugs are not allowed in the pool area.
- Absolutely no animals are permitted in the pool area at any time.
- Please leave the pool during heavy rains and thunderstorm.
- Do not use the pool if you are ill with diarrhea.
- Persons suffering from colds, fever, sore or inflamed eyes, any skin disease or communicable disease or open sores or bandages are prohibited from entering the pool.
- Pregnant women, elderly persons, persons suffering from heart disease, diabetes or high or low blood pressure should not enter the pool without prior consultation and permission from their doctor.
- Observe all safety regulations.
- Management reserves the right to deny use of pool to anyone at any time.
- Please obey our Lifeguard.
- ENTER and EXIT slowly.
- Enjoy the pool from 8am to 10pm.
Maximum Pool Occupancy 50 pax
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”27″ gal_title=”Proper Swimming Attire”]