- From Manila, take South Luzon Expressway until the very end where it connects to Star Tollway, enter Star Tollway.
- Exit at Ibaan/San Jose.
- Right after paying at the tollgate, follow the sign to Ibaan (turn left).
- When you see the sign “alternate route to Lipa”, turn left into that narrow road.
- At the end of that short narrow road, turn right.
- You will see Petron gas station on your left and a yellow outpost.
- Turn left on that corner of Petron and the outpost.
- Keep going through Rosario and on to San Juan (don’t enter Batangas Race Circuit) until you see the San Juan municipio.
- Turn right at that corner. You will see many resort signs. This is the road to Laiya.
Returning to Manila from Ibaan:
- From San Juan municipio, keep going and turn left at the first fork you see (this goes to Rosario while other road goes to Padre Garcia).
- Stay on the main road and when you come to a fork with the yellow outpost, turn right. (Landmark: Petron gas station.)
- Turn left immediately at the first corner (you’ll see “alternate route.” sign).
- Turn right at the end of that narrow road.
- When you reach Star Tollway, follow all signs to Manila.
Directions to SBBR via Public Transportation
- Take a bus from Manila to Lipa City via CALABARZON
- Get off at Bus Terminal near McDonalds
- Look for van terminal
- Take a van bound for San Juan Via Padre Garcia
- Get off at San Juan Town Market, look for Manalo’s Mini Mart
- Take a 21-22 km jeepney ride to Brgy. Aplaya, which SBBR is located.